Here is just some of what you will learn:
- How to fill, level and ganache your cake using 2 different methods
- How to cover your cake in fondant 3 different ways
- How to achieve a sharp edge finish with my personal techniques that I use with every wedding cake I make
All of this will give you the Perfect Foundations for all of your awesome cakes from now on.
The class will be entirely online and via video and written instructions I will be guiding you through the process as you do it yourself. Through the videos I will demonstrating the techniques on my own cake so that you can follow along as you do it on your cake.
Not only that, but with your purchase of this class you’ll also receive these bonuses completely free:
- My Gluten Free 6 Recipe pack - easy to follow and substitute.
- My easy scale charts that give you all the measurements for adjusting the cakes from the Recipe Pack, from 4 to 12 inch tins (both round and square)
- How to make the exact same ganache I use on all my own wedding cakes so that you can easily create your own sharp edges on your finished cakes (including the ratios for milk and dark chocolate versions)
- How to correctly dowel and stack your cakes so you never have to worry about your cakes collapsing - every cakers worst fear!!
- How to cut and serve your cakes for perfect portions
If you have any questions then feel free to message me on Instagram at www.instagram.com/kimgordoncakes (Check out the ‘Classes’ Highlight on there to see some of the feedback from other cake makers who have completed the Perfect Foundations Class).
See you in there